[New gTLD RG] [GTLD-WG] Additional .AMAZON Issue

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue May 21 04:25:42 UTC 2013

Hmm, nope I don't think I'm missing your point, just that I don't believe
that whatever images Amazon uses to represent the company or their products
have no direct relationship with the criteria to be used during the gTLD
application evaluation process.

Have no clue who Amazon contracted to design the graphics which have been
around already for several months, but most probably got inspired by the
Queen of the Amazons, there has been a lot of graphic material produced,
even several movies, but I don't think any of that qualifies for any
reasonable criteria to be used by the experts doing the evaluation for the
new gTLD application.

-J