[NomComRIWG] Final Review of Mid-Year Report

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Jun 30 22:53:46 UTC 2020

I am also ok . lots of work done. congrats

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: NomComRIWG <nomcomriwg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Dave Kissoondoyal <dave at kmpglobal.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 19:48
To: Leah Symekher <lsymek at gmail.com>
Cc: "nomcomriwg at icann.org" <nomcomriwg at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [NomComRIWG] Final Review of Mid-Year Report

Thanks Tom,

I have gone through the edits and I am OK with them. No further comments

Kind regards

Dave Kissoondoyal
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2020, at 1:07 AM, Leah Symekher <lsymek at gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Tom.
Reviewed the edits..no additional comments.

Regards,
Leah