[Npoc-discuss] Special event for NGOs during ICANN Marrakech meeting

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:22:31 UTC 2015

Dear  Thomas

Greetings and Thanks for your email. To answer your question: "Yes" and
"Certainly". NPOC has made some organizational arrangements that give us
the possibility to arrange for events, but this is just the
organizational platform. What we need to do now is to put some flesh on
the bones. I therefor would like to invite you all to make some
recommendation with regard to the topics, rationale, structure and even
possible speakers for specific speakers. We should collect these
suggestions and then decide on which to implement and how. May I suggest
that the deadline for suggestions is the 10th of January 2016 and that
we will then arrange for a call to discuss proposals.

Looking forward to your suggestions

Yours

Klaus