[Npoc-discuss] IICD Closing and request for email change

Andrei Barburas abarburas at iicd.org
Sun Dec 27 11:06:16 UTC 2015

Good day to all,

Allow me to begin by wishing you happy holidays and a fruitful and
successful new year.

On another note, nearly 20 years after its foundation, IICD will cease
operations in The Hague, The Netherlands

The IICD legacy website aims to celebrate and leave a testimony of IICD’s
record of work. It includes an online archive of publications, a collection
of highlighted resources, descriptions of our key areas of work, and more
information on our ICT-led Social Innovation Process.

As a result, I would kindly ask you to switch my membership from my IICD
representation to my own company, BARBURAS <https://barburas.com/business/>,
which also partly handles Cyber Security Consultancies and its policies and
procedures development. Changing my membership also implies the change of
the email address that is in the membership list.

Please let me know if there is anything else that might be needed from my
side.

Until then, my warm regards and wishes for the next anno domini that is
almost among us.

*Andrei Barburas*

IO

M: +31 62 928 2879

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

*The IICD legacy website <http://iicd.org> aims to celebrate and leave a
testimony of IICD’s record of work. It includes an online archive of
publications, a collection of highlighted resources, descriptions of our
key areas of work, and more information on our ICT-led Social Innovation
Process.*

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or
copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If
you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed by the sender. Please consider the environment before printing
this email.