[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: Letter of thanks to RySG - FYI

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:26:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please, FYI.

Thanks to the the Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) I won a travel
slot and participate in ICANN 53 in Buenos-Aires as ICANN-Fellow.

This is due to my active participation in the Policy and
Implementation Working Group (PIWG) where I fill the position of
co-Vice-Chair during it process. I humbly think that is an example to
follow up and gain more knowlegde in ICANN ecosystem.

Thank you for your support and your kind attention.

Warm regards
-olévié-