[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: Letter of thanks to RySG - FYI

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:52:02 UTC 2015

Dear Rudi,
Dear all,

I remain a member of NPOC.

It's like a member of NPOC that I participate into Policy and
Implementation Working Group. So, please, I remain to NPOC and I am a
member of NPOC.

The recognition of my works in PIWG by RySG is not an "alibi" to throw me
away from the NPOC members, my dear friend and Chair.
 So, I confirm that I belong to the GNSO-NCSG-NPOC.

Thank you for your attention.
Warm regards
-Olévié-