[Npoc-discuss] REMINDER: voting closes 27 June 2015

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Jun 23 06:30:28 UTC 2015

Dear NPOC member,

The voting period for election of the NPOC Executive Committee is coming to an end on Saturday, 27 June 2015.
Thank you to everyone who has voted.If you haven’t voted, your vote matters a lot, so please cast your vote on or before Saturday, 27 June 2015.

Please do let me know if you did not receive a ballot email, and we will send one to you immediately.

Thank you so much.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi