[Npoc-discuss] Election Timeline

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 01:14:13 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,I have only a few questions. One is about mailing list, Is it working? I never received any mail again from last one who one people ask to be out from list.
Another is about timetable that never comes on any mail. It was finally sent? If I understood well we are inside an election period but there's no too much information about it, much more than some mail and NPOC website. Do we have candidates on this election, if not, how we going to choose?

That's it, for now.Best Regards
 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
Comunicador Social
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia