[Npoc-discuss] Reflections on the IANA Stewardship Transition Process

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Sep 24 10:30:54 UTC 2015

The message below is sent to you for your information. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Reflections on the IANA Stewardship Transition Process
September 23, 2015 by Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and NTIA Administrator Lawrence E. Strickling

With the closing of the public comment period, we at NTIA continue to be impressed by the dedication and hard work of the many stakeholders involved in planning the transition of NTIA’s stewardship of the Internet’s domain name system. We are pleased to see so many stakeholders participate in the crafting of the plan to transition NTIA’s role related to the DNS technical functions, known as the IANA functions.  Everyone that benefits from the Internet has a stake in the success of the multistakeholder model and a voice in this process.

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/blog/2015/reflections-iana-stewardship-transition-process <http://www.ntia.doc.gov/blog/2015/reflections-iana-stewardship-transition-process>

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32