[Npoc-discuss] Report policy work : SCI

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Fri Apr 8 11:25:18 UTC 2016

Dear NPOC member,

Yesterday the SCI (Standing Committee on Improvement of Implementations), which I have the honor to chair this year, had it’s meeting focusing on to issues delegated to us by the GNSO council. The first one, having some lifetime in the SCI already, GNSO Operating Procedures Relating to Motions & Amendments to the GNSO council, got after a final discussion a call for consensus within the SCI. Once full consensus is reached the the changes to the GNSO Operating Procedures will go for a period of public comments. This is a quite important milestone as it will then be forwarded to the GNSO council for final approval.

Another issue on the table : GNSO chair/vice-chair elections procedures needs further discussion before we can have a final proposal for consensus within the SCI.

Next SCI meeting scheduled 21 April.

Wikipage of the SCI : https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/Home <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/Home>

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
Chair SCI