[Npoc-discuss] ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report – Register for the FY16 Q3 call on 27 April 1500 UTC

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:17:53 UTC 2016

Thank you dear Rudi for sharing this information on the discussion list.
The Communications Committee is at work with your alert and kind leadership.

Our (NPOC) discussion list is too much qujte despite the fact that we are
at least 60 members in the "room."
Why rhis situation ? Can somebody tekk us ((yhe EXCOM) the reason why ?

More information

Please visit the Reporting page
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en> on
the ICANN website from 24 hours before the call to pre-read the
presentation. You can also find other resources and background information
on this page, as well as archived transcripts and recordings of all
previous Quarterly Stakeholder Calls.

> News Alert
>
> https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2016-04-18-en
> ------------------------------
> ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report – Register for the FY16 Q3 call on 27
> April 1500 UTC

> ICANN has announced its FY16 Q3 Stakeholder Call, which will take place on
> 27 April at 1500 UTC. The call will cover how ICANN has progressed against
> its strategic and operating plans for the Quarter ending 31 March 2016.
>
> Please click here
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z6J7tc7lYOtwhNo-Q4U1E3JLcng05_iVteJX5dSBBUU/viewform?c=0&w=1> to
> register for the call and to receive joining instructions. If you are
> unable to access the form, please email us
> <icann.communications at icann.org> to register with your full name and an
> email address we can send joining instructions to.
>
> The call is open for all to attend, including press, and there will be
> ample time for Questions & Answers (Q&A). A recording of the call will also
> be available online on the ICANN website
> <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en>.
>
> These calls were set up to enhance ICANN’s accountability and transparency
> efforts, by making it easy to follow ICANN’s progress toward fulfilling its
> mission of keeping the Internet secure, stable and interoperable.
> More information
>
> Please visit the Reporting page
> <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en> on
> the ICANN website from 24 hours before the call to pre-read the
> presentation. You can also find other resources and background information
> on this page, as well as archived transcripts and recordings of all
> previous Quarterly Stakeholder Calls.
>

> Rudi Vansnick
> Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
> www.npoc.org
> rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
> Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
> Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32

*Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI*
*Directeur-Adjoint de O and K IT SOLUTIONS sarl **Editeur de logiciels de
gestion (PGI/ERP) S.I.G.E. (http://www.oandkit.com
<http://www.oandkit.com>)*

*Président/CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut des TIC pour le développement)
http://www.intic4dev.org <http://www.intic4dev.org> *

*Eminent National Expert for the World Summit Award
(http://www.wsis-award.org <http://www.wsis-award.org>) *

*Secrétaire Général de l'ESTETIC  - Association Togolaise des
professionnels des TIC (http://www.estetic.tg <http://www.estetic.tg>)*

*ICANN-GNSO-NCSG-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.npoc.org/
<http://www.npoc.org/>)**ICANN - Fellow & Alumni (http://www.icann.org
<http://www.icann.org>) - Membre de Internet Society (http://www.isoc.org
<http://www.isoc.org>) *
*Membre fondateur du RIK-Togo (Réseau Interprofessionnel du Karité au Togo)
*(http://www.globalshea.com)
*Skype : olevie1   FaceBook : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé –
Togo*