[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: Invitation to join the #Internet4All campaign

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Apr 22 17:06:13 UTC 2016

Dear Rudi,

please take note of these 3 e-mails from colleagues in the NCSG, as a
sample of the members that consider these accumulation of initiatives,
as important each one may be,  a distraction from policy work the GNSO
council is supported to do.

I strongly believe that these initiatives would go to the CWG on IG, or
even better to ALAC, and we all at NPOC should concentrate back to the
narrow remit of the GNSO Council.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176