[Npoc-discuss] Self Nomination NPOC Chair Klaus Stoll

ahmed eisa sudan ahmed22digital at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:49:01 UTC 2016

dear klaus
hello
i wish you good luck to win the election. i know you very well since 2009
and we work together in GKPF and you are the active one in the group.. we
met several times in global conferences especially the WSIS and ICANN 52
and always you are the best and i wish you good luck and i hope most of the
group will vote for you. in addition iam willing to nominate you and you
deserve my nomination because you are genius in helping people

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa  <ahmed22digital at gmail.com>
+249123031155 Sudani
+249912331155 Zain
 Gedaref digital city organization <http://gedaref.com/>(GDCO) is a
nongovernmental and nonprofit organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of
the Telecentres movement <http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED>
where ICT is used for community development. .
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i>GDCO is the winner
of seven (7)information
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-winner-of-seven-iformation-for-development-awards>
for development awards.  It the founder of the firstTelecentre academy in
Africa and middle east and the thirteen in world ..GDCO is founded in
partnership with the Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands and
supported by Eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects (SPEG )