[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: *Important* NCSG 2016 Annual Elections - voter check-in

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:25:12 UTC 2016

Dear NPOC Members

Greetings. I *urge you all to register or check your registration for
the upcoming NCSG election!*

Even if you don't know some of the candidates and all the Candidates are
from NCUC, it will

be important that you are able to vote. *It is your right and your
duty!* We will soon discuss the NPOC options for this election, but in
order to be able to vote you need to

*register or check your registration for the upcoming NCSG election!

*Thank you very much,

Yours

Klaus*
*