[Npoc-discuss] Welcome New member

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Tue Feb 23 08:42:36 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am very happy to join the team.

I am Farell FOLLY, Chapter Head and Technology Champion at Africa2.0 (www.africa2point0.org <http://www.africa2point0.org> ).

Africa2.0 is an advocacy group developing and implementing strategies to produce positive outcomes for millions of Africans.

We have 600+ members, 34 chapters across the world, 85,000 followers, and we created 8000 start-up Africa Jobs within 5 years.

Africa 2.0 serves as:

1.       A voice for the civil society across Africa and respected interlocutor with regional, pan-African and international organizations.

2.       A source of inspiration for leadership and enabling force supporting the emergence of young leaders

3.       A driving force and active promoter of the Vision Africa 2020 vision among decision makers, media , and Corporate Africa.

4.       An active agent for a faster, stronger, deeper regional integration

5.       A partner of choice working closely with other organizations (Multilaterals, NGO etc) to increase coordination as well as accelerate the development of Africa.

We have a few task forces that identify key or critical issues that need to be addressed in order to implement a sustainable development for Africa. I am part of the Technology Task force.

Please feel free to visit our website for more information : www.africa2point0.org <http://www.africa2point0.org>