[Npoc-discuss] Mentorship Program

MOH J camleadngo at outlook.com
Mon Jan 25 22:58:17 UTC 2016

Dear All,I want to cease this opportunity to wish all of us a very prosperous new year 2016.
I will like to norminate MBUNGYUH TSEYAH JAMES in the mentorship program.I am nominating myself due to my engagement in ICT related activities especially the Internet and its ecosystem.My expertise has been in the following;Internet Governance, ICT capacity building, Internet Safety for Kids and Teenagers, ICT4D (ICT based Community Based Initiatives). how ICT can fight against Natural Hazards.I am also an alumni of Diplofoundation.I have been very present in both national capacity building as well as international ICT capacity building related activities.I am also a voluntary member of the ICANN Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency- NPOC.I am nominating myself as a citizen of Cameroon in Africa.
Regards
Mbungyuh Tseyah James

Cheers!CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype