[Npoc-discuss] Thank you for your confidence and trust

Ahmed Eisa Omshagara Sudan ahmed22digital at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:36:27 UTC 2016

Congratulation Klaus and you deserve it

On Friday, July 1, 2016, Klaus Stoll <kdrstoll at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear NPOC Members
>
> I want to THANK YOU all for the confidence and trust you have extended to
> me in the recent NPOC election by making me the NPOC chair.
>
> I also want to thank all elected Excom Members for making themselves
> available to serve in the NPOC Excom.
>
> In my opinion it is important that we work as NPOC as a team of all
> members and all those concerned in not for profit internet governance
> issues. For this reason I have called the upcoming Tuesday NPOC Executive
> Committee meeting to be an open meeting for all NPOC members and also to
> invite those interested NCUC members. I am looking forward to the
> conversations we will have in the meeting around the various topics.
>
> The role of all NPOC Excom members is to serve not govern the NPOC
> constituency members and my role as NPOC chair is to ensure that it is
> actually happening.  Internet governance is a bottom-up up, transparent,
> multi stakeholder based process and our NPOC work has to be the same and
> reflect this.
>
> As a constituency our role is to actively participate in the various
> internet governance processes based on the operational concerns of our
> members. This is the only way to protect our interests and effectively
> contribute to the stability, resilience and development of the common good
> we call the Internet. Let's chart this path together through learning by
> doing, and let us be judged by our actions.
>
> I also want to encourage all NPOC members to use this list to let us all
> know what you think NPOC should get involved with, what activities we
> should implement, and what comments and ideas you have. Also don't be shy
> to let us all know what you think is going wrong in NPOC. Please remember
> to compliment your comments with actions we can take to a address the
> issues you identified. All criticism should be presented in a constructive
> and transparent way.
>
> Again, THANK YOU!!! and now the election is over, let's go to work again.
>
> Till Tuesday, yours
>
> Klaus

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa  <ahmed22digital at gmail.com>
+249123031155 Sudani
+249912331155 Zain
 Gedaref digital city organization <http://gedaref.com/>(GDCO) is a
nongovernmental and nonprofit organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of
the Telecentres movement <http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED>
where ICT is used for community development. .
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i>GDCO is the winner
of seven (7)information
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-winner-of-seven-iformation-for-development-awards>
for development awards.  It the founder of the firstTelecentre academy in
Africa and middle east and the thirteen in world ..GDCO is founded in
partnership with the Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands and
supported by Eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects (SPEG )