[Npoc-discuss] PDF and (smaller) .pptx files from: NPOC at Africa Internet Summit 2016

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Wed Jun 15 14:16:49 UTC 2016

Olevie,

Thank you for all your hard work here.

When I downloaded your slide show it had trouble opening in Microsoft
PowerPoint. I had to do a minor "repair" on your file.
For those having trouble opening your version attached is a slightly
small .pptx file (/with a slight name change/) that should open.

There is also attached a much smaller .pdf version of your powerpoint,,
for those facing download limitations.

Thanks again.

Sam L.