[Npoc-discuss] PLEASE READ: ICANN 56 Meeting - Helsinki - Visa Applications

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Sun Mar 27 18:52:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this. Do you have any opportunity for travel funding on
this? Also, I’ve shared my biography with you as you requested at the last
conference.

--ff--
Best regards

Farell FOLLY

Africa2.0 Benin

Chapter Head - Technology Champion

t:  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> +22997 248100
s :  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> Skype: farellf
m:  <mailto:farell at benin2point0.org> farell at benin2point0.org

 <http://www.africa2point0.org/> www.africa2point0.org
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf> www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
 <http://www.twitter.com/__f_f__> www.twitter.com/__f_f__