[Npoc-discuss] NPOC at WSIS event: Engaging Under-Represented Communities in National, Regional, and Global Internet Governance Debates

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:36:47 UTC 2016

Dear Friends

Last week, to my best knowledge, for the first time after 5 years, NPOC
was invited to participate as a speaker in an NCUC organized event, and
I had the privilege to be that speaker. The title of the event was:

  "Engaging Under-Represented Communities in National, Regional, and
  Global Internet Governance Debates"

It was a very good event and you can find it at youtube at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_j72CX6VBw&feature=youtu.be

My contribution starts at 1:03:25

I want to Thank Ayden for organizing the event and reaching out to NPOC.

Yours

Klaus