[Npoc-discuss] NPOC at WSIS event: Engaging Under-Represented Communities in National, Regional, and Global Internet Governance Debates

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon May 9 12:46:00 UTC 2016

Hi Klaus,

Great work for you and NPOC.  It shows that things are happening and we
have gotten more organized in the past couple of years.  That I think is
good work from the Excom.  I saw your session, it was very well done.

Could you please write an article about your perspective as to the
importance of events such as this and why NPOC members would benefit from
getting involves and how it is important in the DNS as a whole.  It can be
uploaded to the website and wiki space with a link to the event.

Cheers,
Joan Kerr,
NPOC Membership Chair