[Npoc-discuss] Nomination accepted

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Tue May 17 01:11:08 UTC 2016

Dear NPOCers,

Please find my acceptance for the position of the NPOC Membership Chair for
the Executive Committee.

I humbly accept Sam LaFranco’s nomination for the position of NPOC
Membership Chair. Seconders/supporter are Martin Pablo Silva Valent, Klaus
Stoll and Olevie Kouami

I became the part of the NPOC Executive committee in October 2014 as the
Membership Chair. I am passionate about solutions that enables civil
society to perform within their missions and mandates.

On a personal level, I believe in fairness, collaboration and dialogue. I
am an independent thinker, who will address issues head on. I am a lifelong
Social Entrepreneur by profession, as well as the President & CEO of the
Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities, a civil society
organization focus on cultivating sustainability and resilience.

If elected, I will continue to update the membership database, and increase
the inreach/outreach activities to better communicate with the members of
NPOC.

I, Joan Kerr, declare that:

   - I am an active member of NPOC, and that if elected, I consent to serve.

   - I do not have any pecuniary or conflict of interest with ICANN