[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for the Chair of the NPOC Membership Committee

Rudi Vansnick (NPOC) rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
Thu May 19 07:56:45 UTC 2016

I fully support this nomination. Joan did great work on the membership database. A first step in the process of getting our members closer to us. A more detailed presentation of what can be done next will follow soon.

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick at npoc.org <mailto:rudi.vansnick at npoc.org>
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32