[Npoc-discuss] VOTE FOR ME Olévié !

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:26:27 UTC 2016

Dearest all,

Greetings from Lomé, republic of Togo in West Africa !

Please, I want you to know that, I'm also nominating myself to the position
of *Vice-Chair* during this election. Due to the fact that I'm an active
member since my admission in december 2012 among the NCSG and the NPOC.

It's true that NPOC is the latest « new-born » of the ICANN as so t*here is
a lot of work**s* *to do **and **a lot of **roles to fulfill.*

So,

If you want a diligent follow-up of the concerns you bring to ICANN as a
NPO representative ;

If you want to work to see that your interests are being well protected ;

If you want to help build the multi-stakeholder model within the NPOC and
within the ICANN by working with other NPOs representatives to surface and
prioritize operational concerns ;

If you want to be helped in outreaching and recruiting new members  ;

*Vote for me as the next VICE – CHAIR of NPOC !*

Dearest NPOCers,

Indeed, since this early moment of the NPOC, despite the fact that I'm
living in one of the « bad deserved » region of the Internet in the world,
I have, always, do my best to diligently participate in the growing up of
the NPOC, contributing in the debates among the NPOCers an the NCSGers,
participating in Working Groups, encouraging one and, sometimes,
« cheating » another for more transparency and diligency ...

I've learned, yes, a lot … and now I whish to share the few I know about
the ICANN and the NPOC with you all and continue to perform my leadership
capacities.

So, If you really believe in DIVERSITY and DILIGENCY into the ICANN and the
NPOC worlds … *VOTE FOR ME  Olévié !*

I'm solemnily promising to be, as best as possible, a Very Good *Number Two
(2)* for the NPOC.

I, Olévié KOUAMI

I am an active member of NPOC, and that if elected, I consent to serve.

I do not have any percunary or conflict of interest with ICANN

Cheers !
Olévié

--
*Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI*
*Directeur-Adjoint de O and K IT SOLUTIONS sarl **Editeur de logiciels de

*Président/CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut des TIC pour le développement)
http://www.intic4dev.org <http://www.intic4dev.org> *

*Eminent National Expert for the World Summit Award
(http://www.wsis-award.org <http://www.wsis-award.org>) *

*Secrétaire Général de l'ESTETIC  - Association Togolaise des
professionnels des TIC (http://www.estetic.tg <http://www.estetic.tg>)*

*ICANN-GNSO-NCSG-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.npoc.org/
<http://www.npoc.org/>)**ICANN - Fellow & Alumni (http://www.icann.org
<http://www.icann.org>) - Membre de Internet Society (http://www.isoc.org
<http://www.isoc.org>) *
*Membre fondateur du RIK-Togo (Réseau Interprofessionnel du Karité au Togo)
*(http://www.globalshea.com)
*Skype : olevie1   FaceBook : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé –
Togo*