[Npoc-discuss] Elections

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed May 25 22:56:07 UTC 2016

Hello NPOCers,

Just a gentle reminder that the NPOC nomination process closes on Thursday
26th May 2016 at 2359 UTC.

If you are interested in an NPOC Executive Committee position, please send
in your nominations to the NPOC discuss mailing list, on or before the
closing date. There are no nominations for Policy Committee Chair and
Secretariat. To see open positions and nominees, please check:
https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC/Open+Positions+-+Candidates

If you are considering a position, please note that the info below:

   -

   Candidates can formally post their nomination on the NPOC Discuss list
   by:
   -

      stating their name and the position being applied for;
      -

      self nominate, or name of nominator;
      -

      statement of why you would make a good candidate; and
      -

      making a formal declaration:

I, (the above-named)
declare that:

   -

     I am an active member of NPOC, and that if elected, I consent to serve.
   -

     I do not have any pecuniary or conflict of interest with ICANN

Joan Kerr,

NPOC, Membership Chair