[Npoc-discuss] NPOC Charter Revision Work

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:20:20 UTC 2016

Dear Sam, Dear NPOC members

Congratulation for a very valuable email that is starting off our
charter review. In order to capture your comments in a form that can
give direct input into our deliberations starting with the Monday call I
will extract a list of the issues you raised and share it with you all
before the end of the weekend. I hope that Maryam will also be able to
share during of before the meeting the issues she has identified whilst
looking and working on the charter in the past. With these issues list
we will have a good start.

Hope to be able to talk with you all Monday

*NPOC Charter Review Call | Monday 10 October 2016 | 1600 UTC*

*https://participate.icann.org/npoc*

Thanks again

Yours

Klaus