[Npoc-discuss] NPOC Membership Committee: Call for Volunteers

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Fri Sep 2 13:15:18 UTC 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Hi NPOC Members,

It seems that I am having formatting issues, my apologies.  Instead I have
provided a link tot he purpose and responsibilities for your review.

The NPOC Membership Committee is currently recruiting volunteers. The NPOC
Charter require each committee to consist of the following:

   -

   Chair;
   -

   Vice Chair;
   -

   Recorder; and
   -

   The General Assembly, which shall consist of no less than two (2) and no
   more than eight (8) members.

*Why Volunteer?*

This is an opportunity to learn about ICANN and contribute in developing in
initiatives that engages, educates and encourage not for profit
organizations to participate in the many Working Groups and add to public
comments. If you want to get more involved in ICANN , this is one of the
best way to do so.

Please find the responsibilities outlined below. As a committee we will
agree on the meeting times, dates and frequency. Once we have received your

Please reply to joankerr at fbsc.org by September 8th, 2016 at 1400 UTC.
You can visit this link to view  the Membership's purpose & responsibilities
<http://www.npoc.org/index.php?p=membcom>

Regards,
Joan Kerr,
NPOC Membership Chair