[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: We need 1, 600 More Nonprofits and NGOs to complete the 2016 Global NGO Online Technology Survey!

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:19:33 UTC 2016

Hi all
Please FYI.
Warm regards
-Olévié-
---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Public Interest Registry" <marketing at pir.org>
Date : 28 sept. 2016 16:06
Objet : We need 1,600 More Nonprofits and NGOs to complete the 2016 Global
NGO Online Technology Survey!
À : <olivierkouami at gmail.com>
Cc :

About OnGood
<https://www.ongood.ngo/portal/about-us?jujrtyghfud36802a585407a50a241a2335>
Get your .ngo & .ong
<https://www.ongood.ngo/portal/registrars?jujrtyghfud36802a585407a50a241a2468>
Contact Us
<https://www.ongood.ngo/portal/contact?jujrtyghfud36802a585407a50a241a2334>
Welcome the OnGood newsletter. An occasional communication with news and
information, highlighting new .ngo and .ong customers.
*Global NGO Technology Survey
<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=36802a585407a50a241a2606>*

If you have not yet taken the survey, donating 3-5 minutes of your time
would ensure that we reach our goal of 5,000 respondents. To reach a more
diverse, global audience, this year's survey in is English, Français y
Español. All three versions can be found at *TechReport.ngo*
<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=36802a585407a50a241a2606>.
*Infographic: Generational Giving
<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=36802a585407a50a241a2805>*

<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=36802a585407a50a241a2806>

Review this infographic to get a better understanding of generational
giving differences in order to create tailored communications materials for
each audience and engage with them effectively.
*Register your .ngo Domain Name
<https://www.ongood.ngo/portal/registrars?jujrtyghfud36802a585407a50a241a2468>*

These registrars offer online registration of .ngo and .ong domains,
supporting multiple languages, currencies and countries. To see if your
organization’s first choice of domains are still available, please visit
one of the registrars in the list and conduct a .ngo and .ong search.
*Webinar: 10 Online Fundraising Best Practices for NGOs
<http://trk.etrigue.com/link.php?a=1209&b=36802a585407a50a241a2804>*

Learn the basics of successful online fundraising in this webinar
instructed by Heather Mansfield of Nonprofit Tech for Good. Topics include:

   - What to look for in an online fundraising service
   - How to use social media to increase your online donations
   - How to launch a monthly giving program
   - How to launch a crowdfunding campaign
   - A discussion on the future mobile fundraising apps
   - How to be an early adopter of digital wallets

Public Interest Registry | 1775 Wiehle Ave | Reston, VA 20190

You received this email because we believe you have an interest in .ngo &
.ong. If you would like, you can manage your communication preferences.
<http://ww2.pir.org/un/c.php?AAAAAAAAvIkHueFQpqy2ucBlL8pacnXmEcXKomEPe87Av4%2F9cnCTIQzPoeiZJImKSLcu%2FSBxV%2B2BDtc%2BWLA%3D>