[Npoc-discuss] Nominations for NPOC ExCom Positions - now open

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 10:21:33 UTC 2017

Thank you Joan for nominating me as the Vice Chair, and I'm thrilled to
accept it. After the municipal elections in Finland (we got our first
candidates in!), I now have a lot more hours to put in the work that NPOC
needs done, at this critical point in our history. It is an intriguing
challenge and one that I feel very excited about.

Joan will be an excellent Chair for NPOC, for she has a solid background in
working for non-profit, grassroots organisations and that will give us a
sound approach in recruiting new activists as well as new member
organisations.

Let's take NPOC to the next level!

-Raoul