[Npoc-discuss] Welcome to members from Ganga, Hyderabad, India.

babul films society babulfilms at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 06:39:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,This is Gangadhar Panday, Membership Coordinator of NPOC.I come from Hyderabad India and represent NGO non-profit Babul Films Society.Thanks Joan for the baton.I heartily welcome all members, old and new. I request your cooperation in discharge of my duty and look forward to active participation from you all.With best wishesGanga Presidentwww.babul.ngo - Babul Films Society NGO - #ICT4Advocacy Finalist eNGO Challenge South Asia 2013 & 2015; SM4E 2017.Membership Coordinator NPOC-ICANNActor - http://www.imdb.me/ gangadharpanday
------
www.babul.ngo
Babul Films Society NGO - ICT 4 awareness
Finalist eNGO Challenge South Asia 2013 & 2015

FB/Babulfilms
Twitter/@Babulfilms
S-4, Saregama Apts, Shaikpetnala, Hyderabad.
+91 9618082288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzY_pu1shB8&t=3s