[Npoc-discuss] About the Non Contracted Parties House

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:12:22 UTC 2017

Hi Olevie

It's important also to know that this kind of Meeting creates distinct
enabling environment for cross-group or constitutes collaboration.
Every one knows how busy ICANN meeting is always and its good to learn on
close range those also playing on policy development from the other
entities within ICANN community and even form synergy.
Thanks.
Remmy