[Npoc-discuss] NPOC position on the Intersessional meetings

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Jul 24 18:26:48 UTC 2017

Fully agree with Sam!

Just look across the street and watch wath the Icann organization does for
the CPH in their joint GDD one week meeting....the divergence between NCPH
and CPH is becoming and Achilles heel.

What we need is to have fully GNSO focused policy meetings twice a year in
easily accessible places. The 1st policy meetings was rather good in
Helsinki. The second one already started trying to please everyone with too
many sessions and as too far away.

My 2 cents

Carlos Raúl GUTIERREZ
Apartado 1571-1000