[Npoc-discuss] Constituency day in Johannesburg, on the 28th of June, 10-12am local time

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 11:59:14 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We have drafted an agenda for the constituency day of NPOC:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M5n5t9h9FbHQxJ7sdoxdQxDqAjODmF9MiIwu3J6sB-k/edit

We have several presentations from distinguished members of ICANN during
our two hour session from *10-12am*, local time. Here's the planned order
of presentations. We can allocate roughly 15mins for each of them:

*1.* Adam Peake:            Global Stakeholder Engagement

*2.* Jonathan Zuck:         Consumer Choice, Consumer Trust Review Team

*3.* Renata Aquino Ribeiro: Building Community Collaboration

*4.* Martin Silva Valent:   Update on the work of the GNSO Council

*5.* Agustina Callegari:    Onboarding Program:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dlt5mtvAc0A8-b60mW8cUHMZf7DnXY-QibSWHwrQ66A/edit

*6.* Juan Manuel Rojas:     Website

*7.* Raoul Plommer:         Trello and other management/collaboration tools

It'll be nice to see us all together for this - we have a lot of areas to
cover. :)

-Raoul