[Npoc-discuss] List of members in NPOC?

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:09:54 UTC 2017

Joan has an updated database.

The difference is the stake, is that NPOC cares about how NGOs use, or
could use, the DNS for their operations, regardless of their specific
mission. NCUC cares for the right of the end user, we care for how  the
organisations of civil society use the DNS to operate, organize, get
 funds, get memebrs, manage projects, etc.

Of course you could also debate this an nscg, technically even as an ncuc,
but reality has shown that this operational  concerns were not being
addressed at all, and that left out a relevant distinct interest of a
stakeholder, therefore NPOC was summoned. And constituencies in ncsg by
design tent to be more like glorified working groups than actually
constituencies, is about subject that groups want to permanently address
(my free interpretation of the charter that allows to create and delete
constituencies inside ncsg)

Don't stop asking never!

Cheers,
Martin