[Npoc-discuss] UPDATE: News and Call for Volunteers!

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 17:21:16 UTC 2017

Dear all,
 First of all, we are pleased to inform you that Martin Pablo Silva Valent, who until now was the NPOC Vice Chair, is now serving as a GNSO Councillor, replacing Amr Elsadr, for the remainder of his term. Due to this, and after thoughtful discussions, the ExCom appointed Raoul Plommer, as an interim Vice-Chair until our coming elections in June 2017. According to the rules Mr. Silva Valent cannot fulfil his position as member of the NCSG Policy Committee, as long he is serving as GNSO Councillor and consequently, we have a vacancy to be filled in the NCSG. We are calling for volunteers to self-nominate or nominate a candidate to serve on this Committee. Anyone interested has to be involved in policy discuss and be able to join calls, respond to comments and to participate actively in what this group does. Please refer to the NCSG Charter 2.5 to see roles and responsibilities.

|   |
Charter - Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group - Confluence
   |   |

 Please submit your nomination to the NPOC discuss list by Monday 27 March 2017, 23:56 UTC Congratulations to Martin Silva, and a warm welcome to Raoul Plommer! Many thanks,
NPOC ExCom