[Npoc-discuss] URGENT: SOI updated

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Sat May 6 15:53:19 UTC 2017

G.P. (and interested others),

 From your browser go
to:https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=14713457
  click on: Click here if you DID NOT login successfully to this Wiki
site with an ID and Password and you will get:
*IMPORTANT*: You need to login to this GNSO Wiki site with an ID and
Password (separately provided) before attempting to create a New SOI
page. If you have not yet been issued an ID and Password to this site,
you will have Anonymous user privileges which provides <View> only
access to these pages and information. Anonymous users cannot create new
pages, edit existing ones, or add comments.

If you were issued a LoginID/Password to this Wiki and your browser did
not automatically prompt you to enter it, please click on the Login menu
item at the top right of this page, which will bring up a new window in
which you can enter your credentials.

If you want to request a login account or are having any other problems
accessing the site, please send an email to: GNSO Secretariats
<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org.>

*Send an email to: **GNSO Secretariats <mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org.>**
asking for an account.
*

Ciao, Sam

On 5/6/2017 10:56 AM, gangadhar via Npoc-discuss wrote:

> Hi team,
> I am interested in having an ICANN SOI.
> Any guidance is very much appreciated.
> best wishes
> Gangadhar Panday
> Videos and ICT for Eco-awareness

"It is a disgrace to be rich and honoured
in an unjust state" -Confucius
  邦有道,贫且贱焉,耻也。邦无道,富且贵焉,耻也
Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus & Senior Scholar)
Econ, York U., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
email: Lanfran at Yorku.ca   Skype: slanfranco
blog:  https://samlanfranco.blogspot.com
Phone: +1 613-476-0429 cell: +1 416-816-2852