[Npoc-discuss] Nominations for NPOC ExCom Positions - Ayaovi Olevie Kouami, NPOC Secretaire

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Fri May 26 18:26:25 UTC 2017

   -

      Name: KOUAMI AYAOVI OLEVIE AGBENYO
      -

      Affiliation: NCSG,NPOC, NCUC & AFRALO
      -

      Position applied for: SECRETAIRE
      -

      Why you are running for the position?:

      Although I am inclined rather to have a limited mandate as head of
      any governance executive of any kind, the NPOC case finally seems
      more sensitive to me. The NPOC as the last constituency born of
ICANN needs
      a lot of attention to make its place in the ICANN ecosystem and
that of the
      NCSG in particular. After three years of experience at the NPOC Executive
      level, I learned a lot and I think that it’s time to share what I
      have learned throughout these years and, above all, to contribute to
      affirming the very existence of the NPOC within the NCSG. I decide to
      re-apply for the position of Secretary of the Bureau in order to provide
      the necessary additional content to bring this position into
line with the
      proper functioning of the NPOC Executive Committee. I decide to run
      again to realize the concept of diversity within the ICANN in general
      and the NPOC in particular. The experience gained as co-vice-Chair of
      the non-PDP Policy & Implementaion working group has allowed me to
      understand enough the policy development process within the GNSO and I
      still need to further strengthen this capacity in order to better
      serve the ICANN, the NPOC and my geographic region of origin (Africa).

      -

      Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?: NO.
      -

      How many Hours a week you are able to dedicate to the position: 5 to
      15 hours
      -

      Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so please
      state: Many WGs, please see my SOI.

> Dear all,
>

> The nomination process for the NPOC ExCom positions are now open from
> today 25 April 2017 – 26 May 2017, 2359 UTC.
>

> The process is below:
>

> April 25
>
> Nominations process opens
>

>    - You can self nominate or nominate someone starting on April 26th,
>       2017, through to May 26th, 2017.
>       - Candidates must respond to the NPOC discuss mailing list with the
>       following:
>

>    - Name:
>       - Affiliation:
>       - Position applied for:
>       - Why you are running for the position?:
>       - Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?:
>       - How many Hours a week you are able to dedicate to the position:
>       - Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so
>       please state:
>

> May 26; 23:59 UTC
>

> The full Election timeline and details can be found at:
> https://community.icann.org/x/1dvRAw
>

> As a reminder, the following positions are currently up for election:
>

> ·         Chair
>
> ·         Vice Chair
>
> ·         Secretariat
>
> ·         Policy Committee Chair
>
> ·         Membership Committee Chair
>
> ·         Communications Committee Chair
>

> *If you haven’t already done so, please send an email
> to Maryam.bakoshi at icann.org <Maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> to receive a ballot
> to enable you to cast your vote. The validation process has been extended
> till Friday 28th April at 2359 UTC. Let your voice be heard, your vote
> counts!*
>

> Many thanks,
>
> --
>
> Maryam Bakoshi
>
> Secretariat Support – NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

> S: maryam.bakoshi.icann
>
> T: +44 7737698036 <+44%207737%20698036>

*Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI*
Consultant & Formateur Senior en T.I.C.
Directeur Général de la société GIDA_OKTETS (SSII)
<http://www.intic4dev.org/*>Promoteur de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut ds TIC pour
le développement)
Membre du Conseil d'Administration du FOSSFA (http://www.fossfa.net)
*Eminent National Expert for the World Summit Award  (
http://www.wsis-award.org) - *Secrétaire Général de l'ESTETIC  -
Association Togolaise des professionnels des TIC (http://www.estetic.tg <
http://www.estetic.tg>)*
Membre de l'Internet Society (http://www.isoc.org) - Membre de l'ICANN (