[Npoc-discuss] Invitation ICANN 60 Constituency Day

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Oct 25 00:32:32 UTC 2017

Hello NPOC Members,

Thank you Juan for posting.

NPOC Members:

Please join us for Constituency Day Event.  The NPOC Executive Committee
has been working hard in the background to lay a solid foundation for the
Constituency to operate and communicate with members and involve them in
the ICANN ecosystem.

If you have an issue that is affecting your noncommercial organization that
NPOC can assist, please let us know and work together to address it.

Regards,

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Juan Manuel Rojas <juan at npoc.org> wrote:

> Dear NPOC members,
>
> We would like to invite you to participate on our Constituency Day meeting
> that will be held on Abu Dhabi:
>

> Day: Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
>
> Local Time: 13:30 to 15:00. Another times
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Constituency+Day&iso=20171031T1330&p1=%3A&ah=1&am=30>
>

> You can follow the discussion in Adobe Connect Room:
>
> https://participate.icann.org/abu60-capitalsuite7
> <https://participate.icann.org/abu60-capitalsuite7>
>

> Agenda:
>
> 1) Welcome and Introductions
>

> 2) Presentations:
>
> • GNSO Update (Martin Silva Valent)
>
> • Technology Taskforce (Dev Anand Teelucksingh)
>
> • SSR2 Review Team (Jennifer Bryce)
>
> • Community Resources Consultation (Carlos Reyes)
>

> 3) NPOC strategic plans and community developments Overview
>

> 4) Wrap up and closing remarks
>

> Best regards,
>
> NPOC Executive Committee

Joan Kerr,

Social Entrepreneur, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Lead Organizer, SDG Training Events

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: Agricultural Track, IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit