[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] NPOC Policy Committee Meeting on Thursday 30 August 2018 at 0400 UTC.

Jalkanen Dina Solveig icann at thomascovenant.org
Wed Aug 29 21:28:53 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

I understand David, our PC chair, is quite busy with a lot of important work, and PC vice chair's selection and assistance could also be of use.

I am sending in a short agenda, and we can go from there:

NPOC Policy Committee meeting 1/2018, to be held as teleconference at 0400 UTC on 30 August 2018.

Agenda

1. Current PC membership

Chair to confirm membership for the present meeting.

2. Vice chair election. Vice chair acts as full chair when PC chair is otherwise occupied.

3. PC operating procedures: work so far.

I am currently on vacation in North Wales, typing this message on my phone - please excuse my brevity and have a wonderful evening.

Thomas

***
Friendly geek in Amsterdam Chaos
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/User:Thomascovenant