[Npoc-discuss] ICANN News Alert -- Register Now: Pre-ICANN61 Policy Open House – 1 March 2018

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Fri Feb 9 14:41:12 UTC 2018

Hi Juan,

Thanks for posting, looks like a good webinar.
Regards,

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:32 AM, jumaropi--- via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> [image: CANN][icann.org]
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.icann.org_&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=sd1Wwo39s8iAp8zKDJ1XkpRAIu_KIRR6qWBvxVuvjvE&s=aU1Veo2dUA94fIPfdQ8Ujy8zbcc9eSxD6Wm6TaCIhiw&e=>
> News Alert
>
> https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2018-02-08-en[icann.org]
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_news_announcement-2D2-2D2018-2D02-2D08-2Den&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=sd1Wwo39s8iAp8zKDJ1XkpRAIu_KIRR6qWBvxVuvjvE&s=nbUgfcOs1OuPQZvQCkRq1vcQXO2gyaGg0u8gnUpz-fU&e=>
> ------------------------------
> Register Now: Pre-ICANN61 Policy Open House – 1 March 2018
>
> https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2018-02-08-en
>
> The Policy Development Support Team is pleased to announce two sessions
> for an upcoming webinar:
>
> *Pre-ICANN61 Policy Open House*
>
> * Thursday, 1 March 2018 10:00 and 19:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)*
>
> The webinar will run in English and will be conducted in Adobe Connect
> along with a dial-in conference bridge for audio. Recordings of the
> sessions will be made available here[icann.org]
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__icann.org_resources_pages_presentations-2D2012-2D08-2D27-2Den&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=sd1Wwo39s8iAp8zKDJ1XkpRAIu_KIRR6qWBvxVuvjvE&s=VBqVuVKhiuzlw0KUiuT9bt6cqtsYK6_xHe1wH9TyoGg&e=>
> .
>
> *Please register via this form[docs.google.com]
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_1HQMaAkjsFAPWUJz5w7MwkSsg42u3YkwZwKYZYbNKrTg_viewform-3Fedit-5Frequested-3Dtrue&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=sd1Wwo39s8iAp8zKDJ1XkpRAIu_KIRR6qWBvxVuvjvE&s=IOOguqtY7KI09dAN77n5xaLtQfbV63s_lDhh-bBH-1o&e=>
> by 26 February 2018!*
>
> In this interactive 60-minute open house, the focus will be an active
> question and answer session with the Policy Development Support Team. To
> ensure that your questions about policy activities are addressed during the
> session, the Policy Team invites you to submit your questions through the registration
> form[docs.google.com]
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSew2wxiGyHzz0dVb2VKI8j9yaUEpYok1R272-5FuvRgkUkaNfuA_viewform-3Fc-3D0-26w-3D12&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=sd1Wwo39s8iAp8zKDJ1XkpRAIu_KIRR6qWBvxVuvjvE&s=402763Ok_jDhLzb0ibGKvig1H2dHJ7EA3f_GC1kShi0&e=>
> or email them to policyinfo at icann.org.
>
> To assist with your preparation for this webinar and for ICANN61, the
> [...]

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Lead Organizer, SDG Training Events

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit