[Npoc-discuss] [Community-finance Webinar] FY20 Planning Process

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Fri Jul 27 19:33:57 UTC 2018

Thank you Remmy.  I will join on August 1st or 2nd.
Regards,

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 3:17 PM Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear NPOC members,
>>
>> ICANN’s Planning Team would like to invite you to attend a webinar on the
>> FY20 Planning Process which includes Operating Plans and Budgets for PTI,
>> IANA and ICANN. They will hold two webinars that will cover the following:
>>
>>    - The FY20 Planning Process
>>    - Timeline
>>    - Community Participation Opportunities
>>    - Questions
>>
>> Below are the details for the two sessions. If you are unable to
>> participate in one of these sessions, they will be recorded and posted to
>> the community wiki for future viewing and additional questions.
>>
> The FC looks forward to participation of those members who would like to
>> learn more about ICANN’s Planning Process, thanks.
>>

>> *Webinar #1*

>> 1500 UTC
>>
>> Remote Participation:
>>
>> https://participate.icann.org/planning
>>

>> *Webinar #2*

>> 2200 UTC
>>
>> Remote Participation:
>>
>> https://participate.icann.org/planning
>>

>> *Community Wiki *
>>
>> *Link to Recordings (Once they become available.)*
>>
>> *https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY20+Budget+Planning+Process
>> <https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY20+Budget+Planning+Process>*
>>
>> Remmy Nweke
>> NPOC Rep./ Vice Chair to NCSG Finance Committee

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)

Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit