[Npoc-discuss] Candidate statement for the Vice Chair - Raoul Plommer

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:01:00 UTC 2018

Dear all and greetings from EuroDIG,

*Name*: Raoul Plommer

*Affiliation*: Open Knowledge Finland

*Position applied for: *Vice Chair

*Why am I running for the position*: Above all, I want to finish what we
started before I got elected as the Vice Chair for the first time in 2017.
That includes the charter review and increased policy activity from our
members.

*Conflicts of Interest*: None.

*Able** to work per week*: 5h.

*Involvement in WG’s and PDPs*: Barely involved with the RDS group. Working
on opening ICANN’s data and increasing transparency

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

-Raoul