[Npoc-discuss] NPOC's website - planning in progress

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:42:03 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Our website currently doesn't really convey the importance of our
constituency as well as it should - I've done it quickly in the past and
now that we're at the verge of starting our policy work properly, we might
as well bring our website up to speed.

Here's the initial document for finding out, what functionalities our
website should have:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/155HxQ6Zit1_iL7lMpjCi-NA62xF_NPedLAx39BcLDWg/edit

Feel free to add things to it. Hopefully we'll get the work starting before
the Barcelona meeting.

We had an offer of which deadline was in April 23rd, but it still serves to
give you an idea, what kind of specifications we need to make. See the
attached PDF.

-Raoul