[Npoc-discuss] Why not NCSG ? was [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC at AIS

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Sat May 5 15:01:36 UTC 2018

Olevie, All

I agree with this approach.  I think it strengthens NCSG as a whole.  The
Constituencies would have role to clarify what they do and how people can
participate in their respective activities.
Regards,

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 3:37 AM, Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Kudos to the NCUC.
> Anyway, by my own experiences, I'll warmly recommanded an outreach event
> from the global NCSG for such an event. So that, the NPOC will be promoted
> too. If notre, it seem like giving more chance to the NCUC than the NPOC
> (which will remain, ad vitam, the younguest constituency within the ICANN
> ecosystem.
> Warm regards and cheers !
> My 2 cents
> Olevie
>

> Le ven. 4 mai 2018 22:47, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Good to note Lizzy
>> Thanks
>>
>> ____
>> REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
>> Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
>> DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
>> (DigitalSENSE Business News
>> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
>> <http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet
>> <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
>> Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
>> M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
>> <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
>> Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
>> <https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
>>
>> *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable*
>> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>
>> (June 6, 2018 Cooperative Hall, Oshodi-Isolo Secretariat, Oshodi-Lagos.
>> JOIN us!!
>>
>> *Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
>> <http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)
>> *Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and
>> attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is
>> intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not
>> the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this
>> document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other
>> person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.
>>

>> On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 9:11 PM, Liz Orembo <lizorembo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> NCUC will be participating in the ICANN day at AIS scheduled for 6th,
>>> this Sunday.  Will share the live stream.
>>>
>>> Please retweet for others to follow the discussion. https://twitter.
>>> com/NCUC/status/992134557725052928
>>>
>>> Thanks!

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Lead Organizer, SDG Training Events

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit