[Npoc-discuss] 2018 NPOC Executive Committee Elections - Nominations Process Opens today

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 00:46:01 UTC 2018

  I would like to nominate to Joan Kerr for Chair due to her great job done the last year and because I think it is not yet finished, and also, and of course a good job it can not be done without a good team as has been Raoul Plommer, who I would like to nominate for ViceChair by another more period.

I hope both will accept these nominations and they will continue and finished their good work.
Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas