[Npoc-discuss] 2018 NPOC Executive Committee Elections - Nominations Process Opens today

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Sun May 6 15:18:56 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I would like to support Raoul Plommer as Vice Chair and second Juan Manuel
Rojas for Membership Chair.
Regards,

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 5:25 AM, Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Juan, I'm honored to be nominated for a second term and will
> also support Joan to run as the chair. I would also like to nominate Juan
> to run for the membership coordinator's position.
>
> -Raoul
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2018, 04:36 babul films society <babulfilms at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I support the following:
>> Chair: Joan Kerr
>> Vice-Chair: Raoul Plommer
>> Looking forward to NPOC continuing the excellent work.
>> Best wishes
>> Ganga
>>

>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>> <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>
>>
>> On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 6:40 AM, Carlos Raul Gutierrez
>> <crg at isoc-cr.org> wrote:

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Lead Organizer, SDG Training Events

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit