[Npoc-discuss] Secretariat Position

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:27:32 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I would like to nominate Caleb Olumuyiwa for communication chair and David
Cake for Policy Chair positions. I think both will bring a lot of much
needed expertise in policy, David is a proven leader in the NCSG for years
now with positions in the GNSO Council, Working groups and others. Caleb
experience and education in communication and Policy are exactly what we
need in NPOC to foster our work in Policy issues now that a lot of the
ground work has been done.

I hope Caleb and David accept. Thank you in any case.

Cheers,
Martín Silva
GNSO Councilor