[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comments

Franco Giandana franco at ageia.org
Mon Apr 8 16:02:46 UTC 2019

Dear Joan,

Thank you for your support. I will take a few more days to share with
you a document with a list of Public Comments on the different issues
that are now open. I have already started with the .org one!

Benjamin, maybe we could split the topics in 2 so we can share the load?
Or maybe Joan, as a Chair, would like each of us to draft on every topic
to strengthen our participation?

I am open to both possibilities! Once again, thank you everyone.

Regards,

Franco