[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comments

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:38:55 UTC 2019

Dear All,
The deadline for the public comments is fast approaching and I recommend we
show support for the GNSO Temporary specification

here is a start of the draft - (I also want to say NCSG is also drafting a
comment for this.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zn5v9ItVcK9EbJRSvAgJKbT0IP-w4lxYQ8q26yAtUng/edit?usp=sharing

Can I have folks who can look at some of the lists of recommendation and
try to share their view? I do just want to adopt all of their
recommendations as I was part of the initial data element drafting teams,

The deadline for this is a few days from now. Just put anything on the
goodgle document to help continue. I am stuck at the moment.

Regards,

Benjamin