[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comments

Franco Giandana franco at ageia.org
Wed Apr 17 21:25:36 UTC 2019

Thank you Benjamin for sharing the doc, I promise I will try to catch up
as soon as possible. Just a quick question: How are we in relation to
the Public Comments I share? I can see a lot of changes has been made
but I am not sure whether they are ready to be posted or if we should
wait for more inputs? How does this process usually goes?

Regards,

Franco